Pool Advisor Brisbane
|1228 Sandgate Road, Nundah QLD 4012
|(07) 3130 0298
Services We Offer - Why Choose Pool Advisor Brisbane?
We understand that swimming pool design, construction and maintenance is complicated. Traditionally, pool owners in Brisbane have had to go out on their own and seek quotes from a wide variety of service providers to get any work done on their pool.
Most contractors just offer very specific services, such as pool tiling, landscaping or safety inspections, meaning that you are left managing lots of contractors yourself. This can be stressful and time-consuming.
With Pool Advisor Brisbane, you can seek quotes from our partners any of the services below:
- Safety Inspections
- Leak Detection
- Servicing & Maintenance
- Concrete Pool Building
We service the entirety of Brisbane, from inner city suburbs like Brisbane City, South Brisbane, South Bank, Bowen Hills and Paddington, all the way north to Caboolture.
We service as far west as Ipswich, Redbank and Springfield, and as far south as Logan and Beenleigh.
We do not service the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast from this location, except under special circumstances. If you are not sure whether we cover your suburb, simply get in touch with us and we can let you know.
If we don't operate in your area, we can put you in touch with a trusted contractor who can help you out.
We tend to operate from 7:30am to 5:00pm from Monday to Friday, but please be aware that access to our office is by appointment only. Please contact us rather than visit our office unannounced.
Driving Directions From Brisbane City
Here are driving directions from Adelaide St, Brisbane City to our office in Nundah.
- From Adelaide Street, head northeast towards Wharf Street, passing by King George Square on your left.
- Turn left onto Wharf St and continue straight ahead until you reach the Riverside Expressway.
- Take the on-ramp for the Riverside Expressway and merge onto the highway.
- Stay on the Riverside Expressway for approximately 2.5 kilometres until you reach the Bowen Bridge Road exit.
- Take the Bowen Bridge Road exit and keep right to continue onto the ramp for the Airport Link tunnel.
- Merge onto the Airport Link tunnel and stay on the road for about 5 kilometres.
- Keep right to continue onto the East-West Arterial Road and take the exit for Toombul Road.
- Turn left onto Toombul Road and continue straight ahead for about 1.5 kilometres.
- Turn right onto Chapel Street and continue straight ahead for about 600 metres.
- At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Ryans Road and continue straight ahead for about 300 metres.
- Turn left onto Sandgate Road and continue straight ahead for about 300 metres.
- You will see Nundah Village Shopping Centre on your left and 1228 Sandgate Road will be just past it, also on your left.
Parking in Nundah is fairly limited. The two car parks with the best availability are at Nundah train station or at Nundah Village (underneath Woolworths Nundah).
Depending on the time of day, there may also be street parking available on Boyd St or Chapel St.
Local Brisbane Pool News
Check out these articles letting you know what's happening in the swimming pool world in Brisbane!